Food recipes

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Old door new color

I haven't done any sketches or paintings lately but I haven't being far from art. I've been sewing small projects, which it involves creativity and to my eyes it is a form of art. But paper called me, I thought I would give a photo a go to draw something on my desk. This is one of the old doors in Mexico I like to take pictures at, doors struggling for survival. After a careful observation, it was obvious this door had some sort of aqua color paint from previous layers. It was the perfect opportunity to use a new color I have never used before, cobalt turquoise light from Winsor&Newton. It feels good to be back to drawing. It was made in a watercolor sketchbook given to me by my dear friend Roisin Cure, thanks my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment