Food recipes

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Close up of a tree, San Miguel de Allende

Pen, ink and watercolor on Moleskine Art Plus Watercolor 3.5 x 5.5 in
I spotted this tree across the street from Cafe San Agustin where we had a churro...or two...or three. Ha! The view towards the window was focus on people having a hot cocoa or reading their smart phones. But further away I noticed the perfectly cube-ish shape of the tree and the cool shade it provided to the people seated under it, but I couldn't see the trunk clearly. So we crossed the street and sat at a bench where the intricate trunk and branches were a delight to my eyes. Old trees are everywhere in old but beautiful San Miguel.
Pen, ink and watercolor on Moleskine Art Plus Watercolor 3.5 x 5.5 in

2 comments:

  1. I remember those trees fondly last year in San Miguel! Guanajuato's plazas have them too! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Micki! We have to make another trip together, it was fun!

      Delete