Food recipes

Sunday, February 11, 2018

The flashback memories of a window, good bye Michoacan.

Pencil and watercolor on Arches paper 8 x16 in
Well, tonight is our last night here in the city of Morelia. Our hosts were delightful, we wish we could stay longer. This painting of their place where we stayed was made for our hosts. This window facing the back yard was one of my favorite views, I love to sketch views through windows. This image will remind me of the morning coffees we had here, on those white chairs, under the shade on a pink umbrella, spotting a green hummingbird graciously flying above and around the lavender flowers and orange blossoms almost everyday. 

Tomorrow we head to San Miguel de Allende, our third time there, where I intend to add more sketches to my collection. We were grateful we chose to explore the state of Michoacan this winter, but specially the manorial and cultural city of Morelia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment